Professor Sucharit Bhakdi Teaches Spike Protein Primer
Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, describes what happens to your blood vessel walls after the ‘leaky vaccine’ produces the spike proteins.
Professor Sucharit Bhakdi Prominence during COVID-19 pandemic
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Bhakdi started a YouTube channel proposing that the number of deaths stemming from SARS-CoV-2 infection had been overstated. In November 2020 his account was terminated for violating YouTube’s community guidelines. One of his first videos was published 18 March 2020; it went viral, with 300,000 views by 23 March. In the video, he predicted the worst “horror scenario” would be a million infections and 30 deaths a day in Germany, and that death rates in Northern Italy and China were higher only because of high air pollution there (even though Germany typically has more deaths due to pollution than Italy).
Bhakdi has made statements about the COVID-19 pandemic, saying that the pandemic is a “fake”, that face masks and quarantines are “nonsense” and that the COVID-19 vaccines are deadly and will decimate the global population.
Bhakdi’s criticisms of the COVID-19 pandemic response
His criticisms of states’ (most particularly Germany’s) reactions to the COVID-19 pandemic have included:
- Writing an open Letter in March 2020 to German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel regarding the “socio-economic consequences of the drastic containment measures which are currently being applied in large parts of Europe”
- Posting videos on YouTube claiming, for example, that the government was overreacting because the virus posed no more threat than influenza, and that any COVID-19 vaccine would be “pointless”.
- Participation in May 2020 in the writing of a “position paper of the BMI” by an employee of the German crisis management department. The Federal Ministry distanced itself from the position, calling the paper a “private opinion” circulating on official letterhead, and released the chief government councilor Stephan Kohn from duty.
- He is the co-author of Corona, False Alarm? Facts and Figures (2020), German: (‘Corona Fehlalarm?’) An earlier book of his was published in 2016, Schreckgespenst Infektionen – Mythen, Wahn und Wirklichkeit (tr. “Bogeyman Infections – Myths, Delusions and Reality”). He published both books together with his wife, Karina Reiss, a biologist and biochemist at the Quincke Research Center, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel.
- Describing Germany in December 2020 as a “health dictatorship”, saying he wanted to emigrate to Thailand because of this