Bombshell Information from 27 Year Canadian Embalmer on Sudden Deaths from the Covid Vaccine
A Citizen-Led Inquiry Into Canada’s COVID-19 Response
Canada’s federal and provincial governments’ COVID-19 policies were unprecedented. These interventions into Canadians’ lives, our families, businesses, and communities were, and to great extent remain, significant. In particular, these interventions impacted the physical and mental health, civil liberties and fundamental freedoms, jobs and livelihoods, and overall social and economic wellbeing of nearly all Canadians.
These circumstances demand a comprehensive, transparent, and objective national inquiry into the appropriateness and efficacy of these interventions, and to determine what lessons can be learned for the future. Such an inquiry cannot be commissioned or conducted impartially by our governments as it is their responses and actions to the COVID-19 which would be under investigation.
The National Citizen’s Inquiry (NCI) is a citizen-led and citizen-funded initiative that is completely independent from government. In early 2023, the NCI will hear from Canadians and experts and investigate governments’ COVID-19 policies in a fair and impartial manner.
The NCI’s purpose is to listen, to learn, and to recommend. What went right? What went wrong? How can Canadians and our governments better react to national crises in the future in a manner that balances the interests of all members of our society?
Citizens Inquiry Canada (CIC) is the non-profit corporation that provides the legal framework for the National Citizens’ Inquiry initiative.
Where the Commissioners ensure that the NCI is conducted according to the highest evidentiary standards, the CIC’s Board of Directors ensure that the NCI’s administration is carried out with rigorous financial and legal oversight.
The CIC’s Board of Directors ensure:
- Funds received and disbursed are done so according to the required accounting and audit standards and practices;
- Compliance with Canadian privacy legislation and other laws; and
- Sound corporate governance and risk management.
The NCI has been created to support the following objectives:
1. TO LISTEN to the stories of Canadians impacted by the health protection measures adopted, and to the testimonies of experts, including those whose narratives differ from the governmental narrative.
- 3-out-of-4 Canadians report having been harmed by Canada’s COVID-19 policies.
- In particular, Canadians expressed harms concerning isolation, increased divorce or family tension, disruptions to the lives of children and students, job and income losses, business failures, increased mental and physical health stress, reduced healthcare quality, and limitations on rights and freedoms.
2. TO LEARN what went right and what went wrong during the past three years, and what are the lessons to be learned from Canada’s COVID-19 experience?
3. TO RECOMMEND ways and means of ensuring that any future national crises are better managed, harms mitigated, and trust in public institutions upheld.
Please visit: National Citizen’s Inquiry (NCI)