Australia is Calling, Please Watch, Listen and Take Action
Declaration of Solidarity
These are our requests to the Australian Government;
- No more lockdowns
- No mandatory vaccinations or medical procedures
- No fines for businesses or individuals for “COVID safe” measures
- Open reasonable options for International Travel
If the above requests are not honoured, we hope some countries can offer these solutions to Australians who no longer feel safe here.
- Expedite the safe return of your citizens who want to leave Australia.
- Extend an offer of asylum to a certain number of Australians.
On December 4th 2021 at 12pm midday, we call for an international ‘SOS from Australia’ event. On this date we call upon politicians, international leaders and all concerned citizens to respond to our SOS.
Note that whatever tyranny and oppression you see in Australia is destined for your country if we aren’t able to stop it. It seems evident Australia is ‘ground zero’.
International leaders We respectfully ask you to consider supporting the requests laid out in this document.
If the requests are not met, your citizens are no longer safe here. These are the requests we suggest you ask for:
● No more lockdowns
● No mandatory vaccinations or medical procedures
● Open reasonable options for International Travel If the above requests are not honoured, we ask you to take the following steps to safeguard the human rights of your citizens residing in Australia by:
● Expediting the safe return of your citizens from Australia
● Make a public statement that no longer considers it safe for their citizens to remain in Australia
● Extending an offer of asylum to a certain number of Australians who do not feel safe to remain in their home country.
International Citizens We ask that on December 4th 2021 at 12pm midday you go to the Australian Embassy or Consulate in support of Australia.
Feel free to write signs like; Reignite Democracy Australia | www.reignitedemocracyaustralia.com.au/sos
Polish MPs Protest Under Australian Embassy
GUILTY. Poland has joined the international movement of condemning Australia’s treatment of citizens, comparing it’s radical left wing policies to that of North Korea. Human rights hold universal values which should be adopted by states worldwide. Australia has begun suffering the adverse consequences of leaked footage despite a media blackout, resulting in global scrutiny.